Armament Technology is very excited to introduce a first for the Shooting Sport and Professional - triple field of view rifle sight that continues on with ELCAN's tradition of leading optical performance and in the field ruggedness.
The Elcan SpecterTR is a 1/3/9x magnification scope giving any shooter the appropriate level of magnification required for any scenario on a Tactical style platform. The unique three field-of-view design maximises combat effectiveness by providing precision close quarter, mid-range, and long range engagement capability. The SpecterTR rifle sight’s durability, versatility, and extra-long eye relief provides the user with an unmatched advantage on the battle field.
The 1x field-of-view provides a 16° viewing angle and an extremely fast, “both eyes open” target acquisition capability maximised by a red aiming dot and long eye relief. The second field-of-view provides a 3x-magnified sight with a field–of-view of 6°, range compensating reticle, and precision mid-range marksmanship capability. In 9x, a crystal clear 2° viewing angle provides unmatched long-range target detection, identification, and engagement capability –all in a compact, lightweight telescopic package.
The magnification of the SpecterTR Tri-FOV weapon sight by ELCAN switches easily and quickly using a 3-position dial mounted on the side of the optical housing.
Note - The optic axis height (from the top of the mounting rail to the center of the scope tube) is 1.535
- Field of View: 16 degrees
- FOV at 100m: 28.7m
- Entrance Pupil Diameter: 12mm
- Exit Pupil Diameter: 11.7mm
- Eye Relief: 78.6mm
- Diopter Setting: -.75
- Optic Axis Height: 39mm (1.535 Inches)
- Length: 265mm (10.43 Inches)
- Width: 81mm (3.19 Inches)
- Overall Height: 74mm (2.91 Inches)
- Weight: 850 grams (1.9 lbs)
- Adjustment Resolution: 0.1 mil/click in elevation and windage
- Range of Adjustment Elevation: +90 MOA / -30 MOA minimum
- Azimuth: +60 MOA / -60 MOA minimum
- Illumination: Red Dot for 1x magnification. 5 illumination brightness levels
- Reticle illuminated for 3x and 9x. 5 illumination brightness levels
- Reticle Pattern: Center Crosshair at 100m Ranging lines to 1000m for 7.62 NAT0
- Weapon Attachment: Will mount to a Picatinny Rail