The Accu-Tac BR-4 G2 Bolt Action Bipod with the quick detach was designed, engineered, and manufactured in the USA. This smaller bipod is convenient for a more grounded shot. The BR-4 is 100% billet, made from the highest quality aircraft aluminum available.
Our quick detach rail mount is simple, quick, and very secure. The quick detach attaches to a 1913 Picatinny rail and mounts in seconds without the need to use extra tools for tightening. Our leg design allows the shooter to quickly adjust to 5 different height positions with the advantage of being able to position each leg differently. The updated G2 model now offers leg extensions with a total of 4 notches for additional height. The BR-4 G2 has the ability to cant which can be locked with its new throw lever.
To engage or adjust leg position, simply pull the leg downward to move each leg independently. Leg positions can be deployed to 45° or 90°, locking securely into 4 positions.
- Materials: 6061 T6 Aluminum alloy / High strength steel hardware
- Min. Height (Legs at 45°): 5.5” / 140 mm
- Min. Height (Legs at 90°): 6.75” / 171.5 mm
- Max. Height (Legs at 90°): 8.25” / 210 mm
- Min. Stance (Legs at 45°): 8.0” / 203 mm
- Max. Stance (Legs at 90°): 12.25” / 311 mm
- Closed Position Width: 3.250” / 82.5 mm
- Closed Position Length: 7.5” / 190 mm
- Weight: 20 oz
- Color: Flat Black
- Coating: Type III ( MIL-SPEC ) Hard Anodize