The newly upgraded Midas BTR GEN2 features true Zero Stop, 25 MOA travel per rotation and total 75 MOA elevation adjustment. As well as stainless steel inner parts that give you the tactical, crisp and audible turrets, and improved optical design.
It is also equipped with our advanced multi-coating so you’ll have the brightest, clearest long-distance image possible, in any situation. The innovative new XPL lens coating protects your lenses from moisture, oil, dirt, and smudges. The super-fast side parallax focus makes certain you have the clearest image in the world when it matters most. The ultra-strong one-piece tube is hammer-forged from an aircraft aluminum alloy for more strength than standard aluminum, multi-piece scope tubes. The 6x magnification ratio eliminates the needs for multiple scopes.
- Magnification : 4.5-27
- Objective Lens Diameter: 50 mm
- Reticle: APRS4 SFP IR MIL, Glass Etched
- Surface Finish: Matte
- Lens Coating: Wide Band Fully Multicoated
- Extra Coating: Xtra Protective Coating
- Tube Material: 6061 Aluminium
- Tube Diameter: 30 mm
- Exit Pupil: 11.1-1.7 mm
- Eye Relief: 3.9”
- Field of View @100 yards: 22.7-3.6 ft
- Click Value: 0.1 MIL
- Adjustment range per rotation: 10 MIL
- Total Elevation Adjustment: 22 MIL
- Total Windage Adjustment: 22 MIL
- Turret Style: Exposed Direct Dial
- Parallax Adjustment: Side Focus – 30 yards to infinity
- Purging Material: Argon
- Length: 13.8"
- Weight: 26 oz
- Reticle Subtension Validity: 15x