The BT46-LW17 PSR (Precision Sniper Rifle) Atlas Bipod mounts directly to any 1913 style Picatinny rail via the included ADM-170-S lever Quick Detachable Mount. It is comprised of 6061-T6 aluminium, except the strengthened inner legs which are made from 7075-T6 aluminium that are Mil-Spec Type III hard coat anodised and have heat treated, stainless steel components. The BT46-LW17 was selected for the SOCOM PSR (Precision Sniper Rifle) Weapons System. Available in black only.
- Height Range: 4.75 Inches to 9.0 Inches
- Preloaded Pan: 15 degrees +/-
- Preloaded Cant: 15 degrees +/-
- Fore and Aft pivot limiting Bosses
- 5 leg positions: 0, 45, 90, 135 and 180 degrees
- Non-Rotating Legs: outer leg does not rotate around inner leg. Larger, stronger inner legs
- Weight: 13.61 ounces
- Footprint: 8 Inches to 11 Inches
- Mount: ADM 170-S Lever Quick Release Mount - Fits 1913 Picatinny Rails
- SKU: BT46-LW17
- UPC: 810040220142
- GTIN: 810040220142
Superb manufacturing quality on this bipod. The quick release picatinny attachment works very well. Leg extension is easy even with gloves on. The 45-degree forward/backward is surprisingly useful. This is a good, solid, last-a-lifetime bipod. Well worth the investment.