The BT46 PSR (Precision Sniper Rifle) Atlas Bipod mounts directly to any 1913 style Picatinny rail via the ADM-170-S lever, Accuracy international Rifle with BT19, M-LOK Hand guards with the BT70 adaptor or a SAKO TRG with the BT21 Bracket.
It is comprised of 6061-T6 aluminium, except the strengthened inner legs which are made from 7075-T6 aluminium that are Mil-Spec Type III hard coat anodised and have heat treated, stainless steel components.
The BT46 was selected for the SOCOM PSR (Precision Sniper Rifle) Weapons System. Available in black only.
- Height Range: 4.75 Inches to 9.0 Inches
- Preloaded Pan: 15 degrees +/-
- Preloaded Cant: 15 degrees +/-
- Fore and Aft pivot limiting Bosses
- 5 leg positions: 0, 45, 90, 135 and 180 degrees
- Non-Rotating Legs: outer leg does not rotate around inner leg. Larger, stronger inner legs
- Weight: 13.61 ounces
- Footprint: 8 Inches to 11 Inches
- Mount: Choose your mount option
These are stock images as an example and to demonstrate how the mount will look once fitted. You will receive the Atlas Bipod BT46-NC with the mount of choice. Screws to fit mount are included with the Bipod.