The Atlas Bipod BT69-LW17 CAL GEN 2 mounts directly to any 1913 style Picatinny rail via the included ADM-170-S Lever. It is comprised of 6061-T6 aluminium, except the inner legs which are made from 7075-T6 aluminium, Mil-Spec Type III hard coat anodised and have heat treated stainless steel components. Available in black only. We chose to support a legend in the shooting sports by using the original KMW Pod-Loc Read how to adjust the Pod-Loc lever below.
- Height Range: 6.5 Inches to 12.5 Inches approximately
- Cant: 15 degrees +/-
- 5 leg positions: 0, 45, 90, 135 and 180 degrees
- Non-Rotating Legs: outer leg does not rotate around inner leg
- Larger, stronger inner legs
- Weight: 16.08 ounces
- Footprint: 9.75 Inches to 13 Inches
With the CAL bipod mounted to your rifle, you will be able to lock and un-lock the canting motion by rotating the Pod-Loc lever. Turn clockwise to lock and counter clockwise to un-lock. The Pod-Loc lever position can be adjusted for positioning by pulling the lever directly away from the body of the CAL and rotating to desired position. This positioning can be repeated until optimal position is achieved.