EOTech Holographic Sights feature a heads up design that allows both eyes to be open in order to maintain peripheral vision and depth perception while shooting. Perfect for anyone that doesn't like to sacrifice. The 558 is compatible with all Gen-I-III night vision devices and features an adjustable, locking quick detach mount that offers instant removal and attachment that will hold zero to 1 MOA. The operational buttons are located on the side of the sight making this optic ideal for use with EOTech switch-to-side magnifiers. The drop-in replacement Laser Battery Caps (LBC and LBC2) are designed to work with this model as well, increasing your aiming capabilities and speed to target all day and night long.
- Lightning fast target acquisition and reliable toughness
- Engineered and constructed to meet the rugged demands of the serious precision shooter
- Night Vision-Compatibility: Yes
- Length/Width/Height: 5.6” x 2.2” x 2.9” (142.3 x 55.9 x 73.7 mm)
- Weight: 13.8 oz (391.2 g)
- Water Resistant: Submersible to 10 ft. (3 m) depth
- Mount: 1” Weaver or MIL-STD-1913 rail
- 20 brightness settings, 10 additional settings for Gen I through III+ night vision devices
- Power Source: Two 1.5 V AA batteries. Supports CR123, alkaline, or rechargeable
NEVER OUT OF THE FIGHT
Even when partially shattered, even when the sight window is obscured by snow or mud, HWS will still function and deliver pinpoint precision. One of the many reasons they’re trusted by America’s elite in the most extreme, hostile environments in the world.
Night-vision-compatible technology provides operators with a radically enhanced sighting system in comparison to traditional red-dot/reflex sights. Its multiple brightness settings are undetectable by enemy night-vision surveillance systems and promote ultimate clarity in complete darkness.
EOTECH Prestige Warranty
10 year limited EOTECH Prestige Warranty