Chances are, you’ll never forget your first look through the ED glass of our ATACR 5-25x56 F1. We can assure you that you’ve never seen an image through a riflescope as bright and impressive.
First focal plane technology means consistent reticle values, regardless of the magnification setting. The ATACR 5-25x56 F1 is offered with a wide range of options, including intelligent reticles.
Extensive elevation travel allows target engagements at distances previously considered “out of range,” if you’re willing to practice and if your rifle is up to it. Your riflescope certainly will be.
- Magnification range: 5-25x
- Focal plane: First Focal Plane
- Body tube diameter: 34 mm
- Overall length: 15.4 in/390 mm
- Mounting length: 5.9 in/150 mm
- Weight: 37.6 oz/1066 g
- Click value: .250 MOA
- Internal adjustment range: Elevation: 120 MOA - Windage: 80 MOA
- Parallax adjustment: 45 yd–∞
- Eye relief: 3.5 in/90 mm
- Field of view @ 100 yd/m: 5x: 18.7 ft/6.2 m - 25x: 4.9 ft/1.6 m
- Exit pupil: 5x: 8.3 mm - 25x: 2.3 mm
- Illumination: DigIllum
- Elevation feature: ZeroHold
- Power Throw Lever: Standard
Limited Lifetime Warranty