NightForce ATACR 5-25×56 SFP ENHANCED
The ATACR 5-25x56 “Enhanced” Riflescope includes the Nightforce Hi-Speed adjustments with patented ZeroStop, and is available in .1 Mrad (12 Mils per revolution) or .25 MOA (30 MOA per revolution) increments. A capped windage adjustment helps prevent accidental adjustment in the field. The parallax adjustment is marked with approximate numbered distances and is coupled with DigIllum digital reticle illumination. The eyepiece features enhanced engraving, an integrated Power Throw Lever (PTL) and an XtremeSpeed thread for making a fast diopter adjustment.
The 34mm tube allows 120 MOA/34.9 Mils of elevation adjustment. Fully multi-coated ED glass results in light transmission values of over 90%, brilliant images and exceptional color contrast. A magnification range of 5x to 25x, and a wider field of view as a result of its unique optical prescription (17.96 feet at 5x) will cover virtually any situation a shooter could encounter.
Tenebraex Flip Covers are now included with ATACR riflescopes*.
(*Excluding models C445, C446, C526)
SPECIFICATIONS - ATACR 5-25X56 F2
- Magnification range: 5-25x
- Focal plane: Second
- Body tube diameter: 34 mm
- Overall length: 14.3 in/363 mm
- Mounting length: 6.1 in/156 mm
- Weight: 39.1 oz/1108 g
- Click value: .250 MOA
- Internal adjustment range: Elevation: 120 MOA - Windage: 60 MOA
- Parallax adjustment: 45 yd–∞
- Eye relief: 3.5 in/90 mm
- Field of view @ 100 yd/m5x: 18.0 ft/6.0 m - 25x: 4.9 ft/1.6m
- Exit pupil 5x: 10.5 mm - 25x: 2.2 mm
- Illumination: DigIllum
- Elevation feature: ZeroStop
- Power Throw Lever: Standard
- SKU: C555 - .250 MOA MOAR-T