While the original design was influenced by the U.S. military’s needs for extreme long range shooting and hard target interdiction, the NXSTM 5.5-22x has been a favorite of sportsman and law enforcement as well. Both 5.5-22 Nightforce NXS models provide a broad magnification range, excellent eye relief, and 100 MOA of elevation travel.
These characteristics, combined with the extreme ruggedness and reliability of every Nightforce riflescope, make them ideal for even the largest calibers. The slim profile of the NXS 5.5-22 x 50 makes it easily adaptable to a wide range of mounting systems.
Its superb resolution at high magnification opens an entirely new world of extended range shooting for the accomplished marksman; Nightforce shooters are now accurately reaching to 2000 yards and beyond.
- Magnification range: 5.5-22x
- Focal plane: Second Focal Plane
- Reticle: MOAR-T
- Body tube diameter: 30 mm
- Overall length: 15.1 in/384 mm
- Mounting length: 6.6 in/168 mm
- Weight: 31.0 oz/879 g
- Click value: .250 MOA
- Internal adjustment range: Elevation: 100 MOA - Windage: 60 MOA
- Parallax adjustment: 50 y–∞
- Eye relief: 3.7 in/95 mm
- Field of view @ 100 yd/m: 5.5x: 17.5 ft/5.8 m - 22x: 4.7 ft/1.6 m
- Exit pupil : 5.5x: 9.1 mm - 22x: 2.3 mm
- Illumination: Analog
- Elevation feature: ZeroStop
- Power Throw Lever: Accessory
Limited Lifetime Warranty