After rigorous field testing, this optic has been given a Silver-tier rating by the National Tactical Officers Association.
The GLx rifle scopes redefine what can be accomplished when the latest optics technology is applied to meet the shooting challenges faced in real world situations. New for this line is our enhanced locking turrets with return to zero, AutoLive motion sensing reticle illumination, and our hardened steel-on-steel adjustment system. The fantastically clear, low dispersion glass makes sure the optical system will impress even the harshest critics.
The GLx 2.5-10x24 has a 4x magnification range, offering better close-range field of view and speed than a traditional 3-9x scope, but improved medium-to-long range precision as well. For hunting, competition, or even just punching paper at the range, the combination of quality, features, and of course our Advanced Combined Sighting System (ACSS®) reticles is hard to beat.
- 2.5-10x Magnification
- 44mm objective
- 2.7" - 2.8" of eye relief
- 30mm main tube
- High strength one-peice 6061-T6 aluminum body
- Compact design is 12.5" long and weighs just 22.2 Oz
- Premium grade glass
- Steel-on-Steel precision adjustments
- Tactile and audible 1/10 MIL click value
- Locking turrets protect your zero
- Integrated return-to-zero
- AutoLive illuminated reticle
- Elevation Rotation Indicators
- Movable and replaceable magnification ring fin
- First Focal Plane ACSS Raptor M2 reticle
This GLx 2.5-10x44 rifle scope features our newly designed turrets, offering not just a new look but a host of incredible new features! Each movement of the turret will provide a crisp, audible, and tactile 0.1 MIL click that will never wear out thanks to the tough steel-on-steel construction! Externally, these locking turrets feature a high speed return to zero, ensuring that once your zero is set you won't have to worry about bumps or the environment making unintended changes to your turrets. The return to zero feature allows shooters to rapidly return to their elevation to 'Zero' after dialing out for long-range engagements without having to keep track of the adjustments you made to get out there in the first place. not sure where you left your elevation the last time you were at the range? Not only can you simply return your scope to your set Zero, the elevation turret features elevation rotation indicators to get you back on track at a glance.
The GLx is also home to one of our newest features. Our smooth magnification ring hosts an innovative swappable adjustment fin. The fin can be easily positioned anywhere around the magnification ring to meet the needs of the shooter. Optional upgrades and alternatives are on the way as well, allowing users to customize their scope to meet their needs.
This 2.5-10x44mm GLx scope is equipped with the first focal plane ACSS Raptor M2 reticle. At low magnifications, the large horseshoe draws the eye for incredible engagement speed at close quarters, comparable to a red dot. At 10x, the full features of the ACSS reticle become available, providing automatic ranging and bullet drop compensation to 800 yards, moving target leads, a precise center chevron aim point, and wind holds for both 5 and 10 mph cross winds. In low light, the illumination presents only the most important elements for rapid engagement.
- Brand: Primary Arms
- Click Value: 0.1 Mil
- Exit Pupil Diameter: Low: 16.70 mm / High: 4.40 mm
- Eye Relief: Low: 2.80 in / High: 2.70 in
- Field View 100: Low: 35.80 ft / High: 10.00 ft
- Focal Plane: First Focal Plane
- Illuminated: Partial Illumination
- Maximum Magnification: 10x
- Minimum Magnification: 2.5x
- Night Vision Compatible: Yes
- Objective Diameter: 44mm
- Reticle: ACSS Raptor M2 5.56 FFP
- Reticle Type: BDC
- Total Elevation Adjustment: 37 MIL
- Total Windage Adjustment: 37 MIL
- Tube Diameter: 30mm
- Weight: 22.5 Oz.