The Trijicon Miniature Rifle Optic (MRO®) is a reflex-style, sealed sight intended for use on rifles, carbines, and shotguns to provide fast target acquisition. It is designed to be used with both eyes open, providing the operator with maximum situational awareness. The large aperture and tapered light path maximizes the viewing area in such a small optic, allowing for fast target engagement – especially from non-standard shooting positions. It also features ambidextrous brightness controls, sub-flush adjusters, advanced lens coatings, and a fully sealed, waterproof, hard anodized forged 7075-T6 housing, making the MRO the ultimate mini reflex sight.
The MRO HD is optimized for use with a magnifier, with a re-engineered objective lens to produce a refined 2.0 MOA center dot surrounded by a 68 MOA segmented circle reticle. The ambidextrous reticle and brightness control allows the user to choose between a full reticle or center dot only.
- Trijicon Logo Sticker
- Lens Cloth
- MRO Manual
- Warranty Card
- Length x Width x Height: 2.9 in x 1.7 in x 2 in (73.66mm x 43.18mm x 50.8mm)
- Weight: 4.6 oz. (130.41g)
- Magnification: 1x
- Objective Size: 25mm
- Illumination Source: LED
- Illumination Settings: 16 Total
- Power Source: CR2032
- Battery Life: 2.5 Years of continuous use at dot-only day setting "3" (Setting 5 of 8) at 70F (21C); 75 days of continuous use for complex reticle at day setting "3" (setting 5 of 8) at 70F (21C)
- Adjustment Range: 70 MOA Eye Relief Infinite in.
- Mount: Low Mount
- Housing Material: 7075- T6 Forged Aluminum
- Finish: Matte Black
- Submersion Depth: 100 ft. (30m)
- Operating Temperature: -60 F to +160F (-51.11c to 71.11c)
AccuPower, Credo, Credo HX, LED ACOG, MGRS, MRO Patrol, MRO, RMR Type 2 (LED and Adjustable LED Versions), RMRcc, SRO, SRS, TARS, Tenmile, Tenmile HX, VCOG:
Electronics are warranted to be free of defects in material and workmanship during normal use for a period of five (5) years from date of original manufacture.