Split seconds matter. The new Trijicon RMRcc has a thinner, lower-profile design that reduces the risk of snags for a faster and easier draw. Although smaller, the RMRcc keeps all the great features of the Trijicon RMR. Easy-to-use buttons, a common 2032 battery with up to 4 years of illumination, and a wide variety of mounts to fit today's popular concealed carry pistols, the RMRcc is the clear choice in personal defense.
Shoot more accurately with a single, crisp, clear aiming point superimposed on your target. Once zeroed in, where you see the dot is where your bullet will impact. Your eyes never need to leave the threat which allows you to stay focused on the situation.
Born from the industry-leading Trijicon RMR, the new RMRcc has the same reliability you expect, designed for concealed carry. The slimmer design fits a variety of pistols providing comfort during everyday carry. Carry confidently with a sight that increases your speed, improves your accuracy, and keeps your focus on the target.
- Trijicon Logo Sticker
- 2 #5-40 UNC x .25" SHCS
- Torx Head Key
- Seal Plate
- Warranty Card
- Length x Width x Height 1.8 in x .95 in x .97 in (45.72mm x 24.13mm x 24.64mm)
- Weight 1 oz. (28.35g)
- Magnification 1x
- Reticle Pattern 3.25 MOA Dot
- Day Reticle Color Red
- Night Reticle Color Red
- Bindon Aiming Concept™ (BAC) No
- Illumination Source LED
- Illumination Settings Automatic and 8 Adjustable Settings (2 NV, 6 Visible)
- Power Source 1 CR2032 Lithium Battery
- Battery Life Over 4 years of continuous use (when used at 70ºF (21ºC)) at setting 4 of 8
- Adjustment 1 Tick = 3 MOA
- Adjustment Range 150 MOA Total Travel Mount Not included
- Housing Material 7075-T6 forged aluminum
- Finish Matte Black
- Submersion Depth 66 ft. (20m)
- SKU: CC06-C-3100001
- UPC: 719307616370
AccuPower, Credo, Credo HX, LED ACOG, MGRS, MRO Patrol, MRO, RMR Type 2 (LED and Adjustable LED Versions), RMRcc, SRO, SRS, TARS, Tenmile, Tenmile HX, VCOG:
Electronics are warranted to be free of defects in material and workmanship during normal use for a period of five (5) years from date of original manufacture.