The Elcan SpecterDR 1x/4x Dual Role Optical Sight represents a revolution in optical sight design. The world’s first truly dual field of view combat optical sight, the SpecterDR switches instantly from a 4x magnified sight to a 1x CQB sight with the throw of a lever. Unlike zoom sights, the SpecterDR offers an optimised optical path and identical eye relief in both 1x and 4x modes.
Depending upon the situation, the user may adjust the sight to illuminate the crosshair or just a brilliant red dot in the center. In 1x mode, the SpecterDR has by far the largest field of view in the industry. In 4x mode the SpecterDR offers a generous field of view, long eye relief, and ELCAN’S legendary crystal clear image.
The SpecterDR 1x/4x offers the best single solution for both Medium Range and CQB engagements and is designed to withstand the rigors of modern professional use.
- Magnification: 1x to 4x
- Length: 153mm nominal
- Width: 74mm nominal
- Height: 78mm nominal
- Weight: 660g nominal
- Reticle: Dual-thickness ballistic crosshair with user-selectable red dot, VSOR rangefinder, and area fire circles.
- Aiming Dot diameter: 1.5 MOA at 4x, 6 MOA at 1x
- Ballistic correction: Dual-thickness ballistic crosshair with user-selectable red dot, VSOR rangefinder, and area fire circles.
- DFOV14-C1 - CX5395 Reticle: 100-600m for 5.56 carbine,700-1000m for 5.56mm LMG, .223
- CQB offset: 44mm at 60m
- Field of View: 26 deg at 1x, 6.5 deg at 4x
- FoV at 4x: 11.4 m at 100 m (34.2 ft at 100 yds)
- FoV at 1x: 48.8 m at 100 m (146.3 ft at 100 yds)
- Illumination source: Battery-powered LED
- Crosshair illumination: 5 settings, AN/PVS-22 compatible
- Red Dot illumination: 5 settings, AN/PVS-22 compatible
- Eye Relief: 70mm
- Entrance pupil: 32mm
- Exit pupil: 8mm
- Nominal focus: 150m at 4x, 70m at 1x
- Fixed focus range: 20m to infinity
- Battery type: CR2032 (3v Lithium)
- Battery life: 600 hours minimum, 3000 hours average
- Exterior finish: Hard-Anodised Aluminum, Matte Grey/Black Color
- Adjustment resolution: 0.5 minute of angle
- Adjustment range: 120 minutes of angle
- Base requirement: Mil-Std-1913 Picatinny Rail (Weaver Compatible)
- Attachment: Integrated ARMS Lever Mount
- Waterproof: 66 ft for 2 hours
- Shockproof: 450 g’s
- Available accessories: ARD (Anti-Reflection Device) And Flip up Caps included with scope
12 month warranty, but these are rugged and battle proven scopes that are very unlikely to fail. In the event of any issues, even outside the warranty period, Armament has a full repair facility in Nova Scotia and they can quickly and inexpensively handle any issue with your scope.